harder.com

Sunday, June 09, 2002

Everday Hungarian Phrases
I've done a little more research into the language in Hungary than the other countries I've visited, and just to share the knowledge, these are the phrases that I've found most useful.

Please Care-m
Thanks Koose-yugh-naim say pen
How do you do, Madam? Hodt voort Quiche-on-yam
Do you like soul music? Sara ted oh soul zen-aid?
Are those teeth false? Moooh fo-go jed van nock?
I'm lost El-vest-emm
I'm satisfied with sex El-vest-amm (very important not to get confused with previous)
Please may I fondle your buttocks? Meg foug ham tom AH pop-shit dat?
I'm having a heart attack In-fark-tusht cap tam
Have you any available sisters/brothers? Von sabt new vagrad/ bat-tyad?
How much do you want for her/him? Men-knee-eart tu dom meg venknee o.uuut/ t.o.u?
Watch out! There is a huge frog about to land on your head! Ve-Djyazzz! eidt O-re-ashe K bay-ka-j rick oh fay-yed draye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home